If you're having issues uploading images

bleepsandblops / 2017-07-01 07:49:24   

If you're having problems uploading images where they seem to load fine (and they appear in files/gimgs) but then nothing shows up in the admin at the bottom, it's due to MySQL 5.7 having strict mode enabled by default, and it's making the db insertion query in table 'media' fail.

To solve it: mattstauffer.co/blog/…

Well, that's what did it for me. If you can't see your files in files/gimgs then you have a permission problem.

heike / 2017-08-12 16:40:46   

Hi bleepsandblops,
thanks, for the post, I think I have the same problem, my images don't show in the admin but are loaded in the gimgs file, however also don't show on the website.
I am a bit rusty with coding what exactly did you change, please?
Cheers Heike

Yukari_matsumoto / 2017-08-26 15:44:06   

Dear All and Indexhibit,

I think I have a similar problem about uploading images... but I am quite a dummy, no knowledge for these script. I am still using Indexhibitâ„¢ v2.0 and my website is yukarimatsumoto.nl

The issue is that I chose image files by clicking 'add file', and next clicked 'upload' yet it doesn't start uploading, but opened again a window to choose files. I could do this a while ago with no problem, but not anymore.

I would really appreciate if you help me what I need to do...
Do you think if I upgrade to the latest version 2.1.4 that would resolve this issue ?

Best regards,
Yukari

Yukari_matsumoto / 2017-08-27 07:43:24   

Hallo !

The problem for me was Firefox. I tried with google chrome which actually cause the other problem... but it worked for Indexhibit.

Thank you very much anyway !

Best regards,
Yukari

This thread has been closed, thank you.