images appear ugly

norbertjuhasz / 2017-07-16 09:56:35   

Hey!

I'm having problems with the quality of the images i upload. I resize them to a smaller, but still good looking size, but after the upload, they appear in kindof a very low resolution, low quality. If I right click and download it, it looks normal again offline, so the image quality should be okay, just the indexhibit is representing them not well. I tried in the 'exhibit options' it with fullpx, with lower, but it is still bad. Even the thumbnails look messy.
juhasznorbert.com/index.php/architecture/youth-to-youth/

Any ideas?

Thank you!

norbertjuhasz / 2017-07-16 09:59:44   

Also, I think there's a problem with the sizes appearing, it seems like the whole website is a bit zoomed in. I just made a printscreen, and the thumbnails that should be 200px wide are around 250 px wide... Maybe this causes the ugly appearance. But why is it happening? I just reinstalled the whole indexhibit with the newest, and it is still doing it.

norbertjuhasz / 2017-07-16 10:55:10   

So I'm not so sure about the zoomed-in thing now, but it seems this is a Chrome problem.
Here's s screenshot of comparing Chrome and Explorer viewing the same image: juhasznorbert.com/…

norbertjuhasz / 2017-07-16 11:00:11   

Okay... so I realized I'm using a data-saving plugin in Chrome.. turning it off seems to resolve the problem.

But this bigger size-thing still feels wierd... but now it looks better

This thread has been closed, thank you.