Login err after password reset

dragoshanciu / 2017-11-24 10:32:59   

Hello

I upgraded (2.1.4) a few months ago and it's only now that I have this login problem.
I can login using the reset password login. I change the password and user, but when I come back later, I can't use my updated user and password. I have to go through reset over and over, each time I want to login. The password reset is actually the only way I can login.
Also, I was asked to send an email for the password retrieve 2 times and never got any email.
I opened the /ndxzsite/config/config.php through FTP and the user, pass, host sql seems to be correct.
I also went to phpMyAdmin ndxzbt_users/browse: I see the userid is the same as in the before mentioned config.php, and the password here is a long line of random? letters and numbers.
My website is still on php5.6 dragoshanciu.com/

Let me know if there is something I can do. Thank you.
Dragos

Vaska A / 2017-11-24 14:56:46   

But you are able to upload images, edit exhibits, etc?

Have you blocked ALL cookies on your laptop? I think the problem here is something simple because it's really not normal behavior.

dragoshanciu / 2017-11-27 10:36:59   

I did the cookie blocker. It's half good.
I can login with the new username and password, but I have to re-enter these data every time I press a button.
I allowed the cookies back and sometimes is working with the new username and password, and other time I have to do the reset again.
I'll keep you updated on this matter with what happens in the following days.

Thanks for the idea.

This thread has been closed, thank you.