Seeing all exhibits on one page

emirarkman / 2017-12-27 21:36:50   

Hello!

I'd love to see all my exhibits on one page, over and over as if it is a blog. I don't think it's included as a function but I'd like to make this.

I've searched the forum but found nothing but old posts linking me to all 404's. Please show me a path to create such a thing.

Ps. I wish tag system was working for not just for images, exhibits also. This way maybe I could make a section page show all tagged exhibits over and over like they are categories.

Thanks!

Vaska A / 2017-12-27 22:17:37   

What you could do is make your own format - customizing Over Over (with tips from Visual Index).

The tag thing will happen early next year. It's hard to have it both ways to be honest - and so I'll set it up and let people decide which (exhibits or images) approach they wish to use.

The update is already in the works...

emirarkman / 2017-12-27 22:24:58   

Okay thanks! I'm diving into making my format right now.

By the way; I've found a plugin called 'simple news' or something but couldn't find any official download link. Is that gone with the legacy version? I was hoping that I could find clues about my dream format in it.

Vaska A / 2017-12-27 23:02:48   

You could update that...

But, in the next update something way better is coming (for news/journaling).

What is your dream format?

emirarkman / 2018-01-02 13:39:43   

Okay, I'm waiting for the next update then. Is there an estimated time frame for it?

This thread has been closed, thank you.