Installation Syntax Error on Line 25

Digoman / 2012-07-13 18:04:40   

I am currently looking to install indexhibit2 on two of my websites (limited composites.com and process-arch.net). I have used the old version of indexhibit on my other website (rbgldesign.com) and am looking to upgrade to this version but am just straight up installing indexhibit new on these two other websites as I kind of want to start form scratch.

Unfortunately I keep following the steps illustrated on your installation directions for both sites and keep getting the following error on both respectively:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/16/d230725977/htdocs/limitedcomposites/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 25

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/16/d230725977/htdocs/process-arch/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 25

Any idea what the problem might be, or how I should go about resolving this? Is this a problem on my end? Does this have anything to do with that fact that one of my other sites is still running indexhibit1? Here are the links for the two install sites respectively:

limitedcomposites.com/ndxzstudio/…
process-arch.net/ndxzstudio/…

Thanks

Digoman / 2012-07-13 22:26:45   

nevermind. I resolved it. I was not on PHP5

This thread has been closed, thank you.