Blank website page

Amalie_Moth / 2012-12-05 09:06:14   

Hey, while trying to edit option.php, to get larger photo-abillity, my entire page turned blank. I have tried deleting my contents in my ftp-aplication, and then reinstall everything, but still i get a blank page
Can anyone see where my problem starts?
Thanks for the help
Amalie
amalieelisabeth.dk

Vaska A / 2012-12-05 11:25:01   

I have a bad feeling you damaged a file or something. We can't see error messages on the server which leads me to believe that your host has suppressed them (making it very difficult to understand what's going on).

Amalie_Moth / 2012-12-05 12:47:49   

Okay - I downloaded the zip-folder with all contents again, to be sure that everything is as it should be and then reinstalled the for sure not damaged files! Still i have nothing. I will try and contact my host to here if they see what is wrong. Wierd thing is that two friends just signed up with the same host and has no difficulties - so i’m pretty sure that it is me, who fucked something up

Amalie_Moth / 2012-12-05 12:50:37   

Can i send you the information i got from my host and then you will be able to see more?

Amalie_Moth / 2012-12-05 13:26:53   

I have been in contact with my host, and I can see that the problem seems to be that there is a file missing. The site is looking for the index.php file inside the /ndxzsite/ folder but I only see an index.html and not index.php there as you can see here:
amalieelisabeth.dk

I have tried to redownload the Indexhibit zip-file but the php is still missing.
Can you help me?

Amalie_Moth / 2012-12-05 16:08:50   

Problem solved!
I deleted the files, deleted the program, redownloaded and reinstalled Indexhibit. I did it twice, but the second time, before I installed, I dropped my tables at my host. I think that's what worked.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vaska A / 2012-12-05 16:10:16   

Great to hear you are moving forward - good work!

This thread has been closed, thank you.