Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Upgrade exhibits (v1 to v2)

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is resolved.

josemng
SPAIN
5 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi there!

I'm new using indexhibit, but i'm familiar with css and php codes. I'm trying to upgrade a few exhibits and plug-in from version 1 to version 2. I'm following the instructions that indexhibit gives (indexhibit.org/tutorials/upgrade/updating-templates-and-exhibit-formats/) , but I always get the message " Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /homepages/18/d444008595/htdocs/ndxzsite/plugin/format.iwakami.php on line 74 " (the only thing that change along these messages are the line numbers). I'm still constucting my website, and I'm playing with the exhibits (I'm trying to use for example iwakami, crawler on hover...)

I have looked a lot of threads, but I don't see anything directly related to my case...maybe you can help me out with this problem!

thank you

Best Answer!
Vaska A
UNITED STATES
5 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Iwakami does not exist for v2. You need to change the exhibit format to something else...

josemng
SPAIN
5 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

And what about the SlideThumb PowerCombo? are there any exhibit for v.2 close to this one? I'm looking for something like that, a frame and a bunch of pictures showing

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
5 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

We're working on something like that. But, those formats were not created by Indexhibit in the first place.

Try the formats it shipped with and their options. Look for the Slideshow beta format in the forum...

josemng
SPAIN
5 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

OK!! thank you very much!!

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 posts in Forum » Upgrade » Upgrade exhibits (v1 to v2)

This thread has been closed, thank you.