Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

Tristanh
IRELAND
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hey guys,
me again...!

I asked this in another question (which is now closed) and, Vaska, you helpfully pointed me to the correct .css file to edit, but I am looking to do two things to the Slideshow format which I am currently using here - tristanhutchinson.com/the-luminous-detail/

1. I am looking to use the keyboard arrow keys to navigate backwards and forwards - can anyone help me with useful code to do this and where it should go?

2. Any ideas how I can utilize clicking on the image to advance forward?

I have googled these and searched the forums, but I am still unclear how and where I should add these changes.

Again, any help greatly received.

Tris

arsondpi
GREECE
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

to be honest you need coding skills to do this - javascript and php.
It's not a simple customization...

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I thought that was already coded into Slideshow, no?

Tristanh
IRELAND
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Arsondpi - thanks for that. Looks like that wont be happening with me!
Vaska - No, not that I can see. And it certainly doesn't work on my exhibit. Should it?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I will be back in my studio on Monday - I'll take a look at the code then - I need to release the final version, too.

Tristanh
IRELAND
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Ahhh great stuff. Thanks Vaska. And thanks for the encouragement to stick with V2.0 - its amazing.

Happy new year too.
Tris

arsondpi
GREECE
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Tristanh, Vaska is referring to the Slideshow format (currently a beta, under the Customization forum) and you're after doing these using the Visual Index format with permalinks as the on-click option.

Tristanh
IRELAND
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hey,
Thanks for that Arsondpi, yeah OK you're spot on, thanks. So if I wanted to change this, its in the VI format?

Is it still complex re: your last post? If so, goddarn it! Any takers for advice on this?

Thanks again.
Tris

arsondpi
GREECE
1 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

yep!
In the Slideshow format (the one Vaska is talking about) of of the stuff you're talking about is already integrated...

This thread has been closed, thank you.