Additional info/tags for exhibitions?

erikkk / 2013-01-06 19:34:23   

Hi, it's me again.
Is there a way to add more info about each exhibition? Right now year can be choosen, but I want to add info about place, techniques etc., info which I later want to use in the exhibition formats. What I need is:
- a way to add a custom field/tag for information that is connected to the exhibition,
- and a way to include and show it in the exhibition formats.

I need the exhibition's title separated from the other information, so a br-tag in the title does not help me. Is there a solution to this out there, like the removed tags-for-exhibition-plugin, or do I have to customize the admin-interface and the exhibition formats by my self?

The result I want to achieve when using Visual Index is a caption for each image that looks like this:
Exhibit title
Place, Year

lbonar / 2013-04-16 15:25:51   

Has anyone managed to push this forward at all? It would be very useful to add custom classes/tags to exhibits at the creation stage.

'Year' is useful, although more complex sites need other ways of differentiating between exhibits. For example, a photographer might find it useful to have the following options available when making a new exhibit; Format, Country, Style, etc.

It is certainly something that would push the CMS a bit further.

Any ideas?

Vaska A / 2013-04-16 16:18:29   

What can really push this CMS to go further are people supporting it financially (as neither of you are). All of these things take time and money...

This thread has been closed, thank you.