Thread is not resolved.

ibugic
GERMANY
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello!!
I want to make layout like the page:
on my IndexhibitCS2

Centered, Underlined, Title on the left, menu on the right- simply like the page...font is not important, just the layout...
If anyone could drop the code for assets/style for me that would be great!!! thank you very much for your help/suggestions!!

ibugic
GERMANY
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

P.S. just one line under the menu/title

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

How are you using Indexhibit 2 since you have neither requested or purchased it from our site?

ibugic
GERMANY
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

i purchased it with another account/email

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Why do you do this? If you want help with the new version you will want to use that other account...that's part of the purpose of the registration system.

ibugic
GERMANY
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

ok i'll try... i have to search for my password. I have installed indexhibit2 on 2 domains, hope thats ok. I am using it private only...

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

It's the honor system where that is concerned. ;)

But, to answer your question, we don't have the code or a fleet of coders for that format around here "dropping" code on the forum upon request. You will need to customize and put in the work - we'll try to help.

ibugic
GERMANY
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks!!
I'll do it on this days. should I have to log in with another account for the forum?

Vaska A
UNITED STATES
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Yes, you really should - we want to know your status. As a purchaser we'll try to help you first...

Showing 1 - 9 of 9 posts in Forum » Customize » Layout

This thread has been closed, thank you.