Pre-Nav and Post-Nav Editable in a File Manager?

danp / 2013-11-21 12:49:38   

A few minutes ago I deleted a link from my Post-Nav text box and immediately after I received an Internal Server Error 500. Is there a way to edit the Pre and Post-Nav text within a file editor like Cyberduck or through my host's File Manager? I'm hoping if I can make a change within there it will correct itself. The last my Post-Nav text box contained was this:

1. <P/>
  2. © <span style="font-family: HelveticaNeueLTPro-Lt; letter-spacing: .0em; font-size: 11px;">2</span><span style="font-family: HelveticaNeueLTPro-Lt; letter-spacing: -.04em; font-size: 11px;">0</span><span style="font-family: HelveticaNeueLTPro-Lt; letter-spacing: -.09em; font-size: 11px;">1</span><span style="font-family: HelveticaNeueLTPro-Lt; letter-spacing: .0em; font-size: 11px;">3</span> Daniel Pritchett
  3. Made with: <a href="indexhibit.org" target="_blank">Indexhibit</…;
I see I mistakenly placed the / after the P as , could that have really caused such a severe error?
danp / 2013-11-21 13:00:15   

It's fixed now while grabbing cached files a good reminder to backup your work. Do 500 Internal Server Errors usually correct themselves with time? The error appeared for about 15 minutes.

Vaska A / 2013-11-21 13:53:25   

It's a server kind of error (mod_security) - depends upon their setup.

This thread has been closed, thank you.