Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Header image above entire site in default theme

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

blackandredeye
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello, I am looking to put a horizontal header image above the entire site, spanning both index and exhibit areas. Is this possible in the default theme? You can see what I'm working on here: laurendenitzio.com/…

I'd like the image on the right to be above the menu and span across. Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks,
Lauren

arsondpi
GREECE
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hello!

There are some threads in the forum about this and there's a few ways to do this: indexhibit.org/forum/search/

Alternatively you could also check out the 'Comlumner for version 2.0' theme.
You could look this up also in the forum.

blackandredeye
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

The other threads don't actually answer my question.

What I'm looking for is a horizontal image across the top LIKE what is possible in Columner, but then using a vertical menu and exhibit space to the right of the menu. So it would be as if you took a regular, Default indexhibit theme and put a horizontal image on top of the whole page. Does that make sense?

Thanks!

arsondpi
GREECE
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Actually if you read thoroughly there's many threads from the thread search above that answer your question. There's many ways to do this.
The most simple is to add a horizontal div in the index.php of your theme (the default folder is the default theme) before the #index div and style that div exactly like you want to.

blackandredeye
UNITED STATES
4 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Thanks!

Maybe I was just searching for the wrong keywords. Everything I saw seemed to be talking about the Columner theme. I will try the div edit though. Thanks.

This thread has been closed, thank you.