First menu item closes on click and redirects to home

mmejarkitektura / 2014-07-02 10:52:56   

Hi there.

First things first: this is mmej.eu>my website
(I'm still using the legacy version here).

I'm updating my website and the first menu item opens on click but suddenly closes and redirects to the "home" direction. This just happens with the first menu item, no matter what the section is. Whenever I change the order of the menu items, it just happens with the first one. The rest work just fine.

The site uses the expandingtwolevelmenus.js JS but I don't think this is a js or a plugin bug (I've actually done a couple more indexhibit sites with the twolevelmenus.js code and had no problems at all).

I found kind of a solution to my problem in this closed thread indexhibit.org/forum/thread/12939/>indexhibit.org/forum/thread/12939/ but I couldn't figure out how to solve it.

I checked the site with the firebug and I could certanily see that the first ul section has an href to my home mmej.eu but, where can I access the code with that link and the divider with the ul li structure? I can't see it in my index.php file. I've been checking all my files inside the ndxz-studio>site folder and I couldn't find it.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

This thread has been closed, thank you.