Movement script for #menu v1.0

tkracauer / 2014-07-06 17:06:26   

Hello!

I'm trying to get the Movement script for #menu v1.0 to work on my site (lafineartssquad.com) because I have a really long menu. I've activated it in the admin>plugins section but it doesn't seem to work. I've viewed my site on chrome, safari, and firefox and it's not working on any of those browsers.

Any suggestion? Does this plugin work for indexhibit v2? It would really improve the UI of my site!

Thanks for any help you could provide!

Vaska A / 2014-07-07 03:30:02   

What is the javascript at the top of your template? Also, your use of the head tag isn't correct - some things are outside of it. This can effect javascript from working properly...

tkracauer / 2014-07-07 07:46:23   

Hmm, interesting...good to know.

Movement script worked once I changed all the div id "menu" call outs in the PHP and the JS files to div id "index", to update it to indexhibit v 2. Works great now!

tk

tkracauer / 2014-07-07 08:06:54   

Re: the javascript at the top of my page:
its's supposed to delay displaying my page a few miliseconds until my webfonts are loaded so there isn't a flicker effect or a display of unstyled fonts.

Thanks for pointing out the scripts that were outside of the head, didn't realize i had done that. whoops!

This thread has been closed, thank you.