Autoplay and looping for videos

cruzencuir / 2014-08-05 21:14:43   

Hi!

I'd like for my videos to play automatically upon clicking my exhibition and then continuously loop. I understand Vimeo allows you to embed that option but not sure how that would be able to translate into index exhibition.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Vaska A / 2014-08-05 23:46:39   

You would need to use their embed code to do that. Our built-in stuff doesn't do autoplay, etc.

Most people don't want that on their sites. Personally, I don't like arriving to a site where video or audio is automatically playing...

cruzencuir / 2014-08-13 22:08:09   

I indeed have the embedded code from Vimeo for autoplay and looping, but I'm not sure where to insert it because I believe it's HTML while the coding for indexhibit is something else? Would really appreciate it if someone could fill me in.

And Vaska, I agree that it is a pesky feature on most sites. However, the videos I'm intending to use to loop are free of sound and the looping is an integral part of the artwork's presentation. :)

Vaska A / 2014-08-14 06:00:22   

The only option you have is to put it into the text space - you won't be able to use it in the exhibit part of things (the exhibit uploader)...

This thread has been closed, thank you.