I can not login to edit the content any more.

Esben_Hansen / 2014-09-22 18:21:55   

My page has been working very well for many years now, but one month ago when I edited the content - as I have been doing many times before, it suddenly did not work any more. Well the page looks good (mettemoestrup.dk) but when I try to log in to edit it ( mettemoestrup.dk/ndxz-studio/) I get the following error:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access ndxz-studio/defaults.php in /var/www/mettemoestrup.dk/public_html/ndxz-studio/asset/tpl/index.php on line 9

Warning: require_once(ndxz-studio/defaults.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/mettemoestrup.dk/public_html/ndxz-studio/asset/tpl/index.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'ndxz-studio/defaults.php' (include_path='.') in /var/www/mettemoestrup.dk/public_html/ndxz-studio/asset/tpl/index.php on line 9

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
Thanks a lot!!!

Vaska A / 2014-09-22 19:05:53   

"Unable to access ndxz-studio/defaults.php"

Means the file defaults.php has been deleted or has weird permissions.

Are you handy with FTP? Check to make sure the file is there and look at the permissions - they should be 644.

Esben_Hansen / 2014-09-22 19:25:47   

Thanks!
I am not very handy with FTP - but at UnoEuro who host my page I can inspect files with a filemanager. I see the default.php file, and permissions are all checked : Read, Write, Execute, Owner, Group and Other- all checked. I am not sure what it means that they should be 644.
I wish I could send you a screenshot.

Vaska A / 2014-09-22 19:31:06   

Don't use their Filemanager. That stuff screws up so many sites...

Esben_Hansen / 2014-09-22 19:46:52   

Oh okay - Now I have FileZilla running and have all files checkout. How will I see permissions? Btw I am on mac.
Thanks!

Esben_Hansen / 2014-09-22 19:59:53   

Now I have checked the permissions for default.php. Its not 644, but 777. All checked. Do you think I should just change it to 644?

Vaska A / 2014-09-22 20:33:54   

Yes, 644. I hope it helps.

Esben_Hansen / 2014-09-23 05:03:18   

I have changed permissions now, but the exact same error message appears. Any other suggestions?
Thank you so much for your help!!

Esben_Hansen / 2014-09-23 07:16:00   

Should all files and folders inside public_html have permission 644? I think most of mine are 777. But I can't see why 777 should not work since it is less restrictive?

Any help much appreciated.

Vaska A / 2014-09-23 13:27:42   

Don't start changing all the permissions...

Let me have a look - send me your ftp and studio login:

support at indexhibit dot org

Esben_Hansen / 2014-10-23 19:01:34   

Hi again.
Lately I have been working on changing files and folders permissions. Now all files have permission 644 and folders have permission 755, but nothing helped. I still have a working page, but get the same error when I login for editing.

The error message is still :

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access ndxz-studio/defaults.php in /var/www/mettemoestrup.dk/public_html/ndxz-studio/asset/tpl/index.php on line 9

Warning: require_once(ndxz-studio/defaults.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/mettemoestrup.dk/public_html/ndxz-studio/asset/tpl/index.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'ndxz-studio/defaults.php' (include_path='.') in /var/www/mettemoestrup.dk/public_html/ndxz-studio/asset/tpl/index.php on line 9

I really hope that someone got an idea.
Thanks a lot.

Esben_Hansen / 2014-11-04 20:51:53   

Hi everyone.
I just can't get this to work :(
Is it possible to enable some kind of debug logging in indexhibit to see if any error messages will show? Or do you think I should try to upgrade my implementation to version 2.0?

Any help is so much appreciated!

This thread has been closed, thank you.