( petits problèmes) Main page / Url adress

padlapin / 2014-10-02 12:21:45   

Hi everyone,
I'have just completed the installation of indexhibit. I work on Mac, with cyberduck.

I just have a problem with my "main page" thibcha.com/project/, when I CLIK on thibcha, i have a construction message, and it is the same for the MAIN section. The curious thing is that, the section i have created : test1 and the section Projects ( that was automatically created by indexhibit) are ok.

In fact the problem seems to be with the adress thibcha.com
But when i use thibcha.com/ndxzstudio/… : the main section appears.

I have deleted the index.html on my FTP, and i use OVH . I've also add

SetEnv REGISTER_GLOBALS 0
SetEnv MAGIC_QUOTES 0
SetEnv PHP_VER 5

in the .htaccess in order to resolved problems with OVH and PHP5

I'm a beginner in website, i juste want a portfolio... if you have any help. Thank you ! ( I'm french ! )

padlapin / 2014-10-02 12:24:11   

Precision : i've also changed

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^(.+) - [PT,L]
RewriteRule ^(.+) /index.php

in the index in order to clean my URL. As you can see, when you clik on test thibcha.com/test/ it works !

I could also give you my password and login if you want !

Vaska A / 2014-10-02 12:43:54   

First of all, you needed to delete the index.HTML file that is blocking your site from public view...

padlapin / 2014-10-02 13:01:23   

That is the point ! As i'have said in my first post, i'have deleted the index.html file :(

Vaska A / 2014-10-02 13:04:02   

Then look for Default.html.

Something is wrong here if that doesn't work - you need to ask the webhost why it's not going away.

padlapin / 2014-10-02 13:08:44   

There is no Default.html file .... So I could contact ovh, but i know nothing about website, host and servor... It's realy strange beacause the other section works normally..

padlapin / 2014-10-02 14:12:53   

Ok a friend delete the index.html with his computer.

I don't no why he could have seen it and not me...

Thanks.

This thread has been closed, thank you.