trouble with ipad image depiction

tinyshocks / 2014-11-06 14:41:20   

Hi folks,
Unfortunately after a pretty trouble free experience with Indexhibit I have hit a snag. The body of work:

tinyshocks.com/tinyshocks/index.php/blackwhite/downtown/

on my site tinyshocks.com is behaving normally when viewed on a computer (laptop/ tower in my case) but on an iPad the images are displayed out of order, dropped, and some horizontals squeezed into a vertical format in place of the vertical image that is supposed to be depicted.

I know nothing about programming stuff so I have no ability to trouble shoot this but can follow instructions, just so you folks have an idea where I'm coming from with regards to my experience. I'm learning bits and pieces though...

Thanks for the help,
J

Vaska A / 2014-11-06 16:23:02   

On my iPad it's just like on the desktop. Are you running old iOS perhaps?

tinyshocks / 2014-11-07 19:05:47   

No, it's the newest one just updated last week- the iPad I keep current, my laptop I have forever stuck at 10.6.8 because I don't want to shell out for the expensive upgrade to VectorWorks. I'll check it again tonight when I'm home from work- maybe it was just a freak issue that night? Thanks!
J

tinyshocks / 2014-11-09 15:14:42   

It does seem to be the same on both the laptop and the iPad now, it must have been some sort of iPad browser problem. Thanks for checking!
J

This thread has been closed, thank you.