Is it possible to delete a section?

Chester / 2015-06-01 09:06:42   

Hi,

I do not find how to delete a section. I have creating a section, but it seems it doesn't work fine (there is no path indicated and the section is redirecting toward my home page, although I didn't ask it) and i would like to delete it.

Is there any way to delete this section?

On the website, this is the last section called "Livres".

fitzgerald.phpnet.org

Many thanks!!
Victor

Chester / 2015-06-01 21:18:13   

Isn't it possible?

the_jil / 2015-06-02 19:42:57   

Go to Admin -> Sections -> Edit -> Delete

Chester / 2015-06-02 20:08:49   

Many thank for your answer the_jil. I understand know that my question sounds stupid!

Actually I didn't try to delete my other sections. That's why I didn't see the red "delete" buton. Now I know that this is possible (I didn't understand why it wasn't). Thanks for that!

But for the last section of my menu (the second section called "Livres"), the red button doesn't appear! There is only the green button "Update".

As I said previously, this section is behaving strangely. The path is fitzgerald.phpnet.org/ This is the name of the website. This section is redirecting toward my main page. But I cannot change it.

What can I do for deleting this odd section?

the_jil / 2015-06-02 20:52:40   

I think it is because the last "Livres" is actually your "main" page, that cannot be deleted. Try rename it to something that you can use, fx. info (and delete the existing info)

Chester / 2015-06-02 21:49:52   

How stupid I am!

Many thank for your help. Very kind of you!

This thread has been closed, thank you.