all mixed up

anaistamen / 2015-09-21 19:35:15   

Hello, I am getting totally lost with the upgrade process.
My website is: anaistamen.com

Since I started the upgrade, I had all the possible error message: "404", "error syntax", "fatal error", "parse error" and even "you are already installed".

My server is OVH and works with php 5. I change my .htaccess to be sure it's ok.

All my files are in a www folder, so I have to type anaistamen.com/www/ndxzstudio/…
I have tried to get ride of the www folder but it doesn't solve the problem.

When I try to run install.php I get this message "Not Found
The requested URL /www/ndxzstudio/install.php was not found on this server."

I am getting mad... If anyone ca give me a clue of what to do next...

Cheers,
Anaïs.

anaistamen / 2015-09-21 19:40:01   

I can still access the content of my website though, trough: anaistamen.com/ndxz-studio/

anaistamen / 2015-09-21 19:47:36   

ok, so if I type: anaistamen.com/ndxzstudio/… I get "you are already installed" and if I type: anaistamen.com/www/ndxzstudio/… I get: Not Found

The requested URL /www/ndxzstudio/install.php was not found on this server.

blukaet / 2015-09-21 20:43:34   

The www part is the root folder of your website, you shouldn't remove it. Generally, your domain name points to that folder, as such, it doesn't show up in the address bar (because it equals your domain name).

anaistamen / 2015-09-22 16:03:50   

thank you blukaet it's quite helpful. So I should just take in account the message I receive when I write anaistamen.com/ndxzstudio/… which is "you are already installed"...
HELP!! ;)

anaistamen / 2015-09-22 20:49:06   

So, I've upgrade to PHP5.4.
I still get the "you are already installed" message is I run install.php
and if I try to connect via ndxstudio (without hyphen) I cannot log in.

anaistamen / 2015-09-23 07:59:21   

I would really appreciate some help...
Now I have blocked the login access to nduxstudio and cannot resset my password within the rest2 plugin. It doesn't work.

However my site is visible and works with the old version (ndxz-studio)

anaistamen / 2015-09-29 09:41:41   

my website doesn't work anymore. I will try to make it all like before. I am astonished to receive so few answers.

This thread has been closed, thank you.