Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.5 on January 14th, 2018.

installation stuck on blank page after selecting language

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

MNakasone
UNITED STATES
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Having a problem installing Indexhibit.

Uploaded the files (downloaded from both indexhibit.org and github) and changed the appropriate permissions.

When going to marisanakasone.com/ndxzstudio/… I get the following errors:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Installation has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php:16) in /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 1106

but the select language drop down menu appears beneath, so I select English and Next>>

On the following page these errors show:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Installation has a deprecated constructor in /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php:16) in /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 70

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php:16) in /home1/thelifes/public_html/marisanakasone/ndxzstudio/install.php on line 71

but otherwise the page is blank and there is no way to continue..Stuck here...

I am on Bluehost, which says it is running PHP 5.4.24

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

MNakasone
UNITED STATES
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Got it, and posting to possibly help others. Despite my hosting saying it was running PHP 5.4 it was actually running 7. I found this out by adding and checking a phpinfo.php file. Then I changed the .htaccess file to run 5.6

This thread has been closed, thank you.