iframe thickbox flash

mikkel / 2009-02-26 21:13:51   

So,

in this thread I asked for help to add interviews (sound) to some portraits (photos) that I want to show with thickbox. It sounded like a lot of coding so I came up with a very easy solution of just embedding the .mp3 in the 'image title'

It works fine in multible browsers and you can see it here by clicking an image and waiting a few second while the .mp3 loads.

However, I would really like for there to be a player so you get a feeling of how long the interview is and how much more there is to listen to.

So, I played around with the iframe plugin, added a standard flash player and voila! (sorry, but with no experience in this field this is big stuff for me...)

Now, here is my question. How do I get the player to show up underneath the picture, when you enlarge it. Again, each photo should have a different sound file, but I guess that it solved by making a different html page for each sound/player...

If I just paste the code plug:ndxz_iframed '/01.html' in the 'image title' as I did before, it ruins my whole page...

Any help would be higly appreciated.

thx, mkkl

PS: sorry if this came up several times, I had trouble posting...

Vaska A / 2009-02-26 21:40:54   

This is really hard mikkel. If it's working it's only working because of pure luck - it's really not going to work overall. And, it's really not what Indexhibit is designed to do.

You can make an swf file that has the audio embedded with the image?

And then maybe use soemthing like Flowplayer to play it back?

But, as I'm saying...this is going to be pretty tough.

mikkel / 2009-02-27 07:31:38   

ok... I guess I'll just wait for the update and then have it work the way it does now.

thanks though.

This thread has been closed, thank you.