Indexhibit v070

Vaska A / 2008-01-15 18:35:45   

During the Apple Keynote we made a fast update to Indexhibit comprising of:

- added Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Catalan and Finnish translations
- fixed a bug with ordering caused by the new year default

This update is not the upcoming big update to Indexhibit. It's nearly done...very soon now.

Vaska A / 2008-01-16 05:07:26   

Woops...if you were recieving an error note trying to install over the past couple of hours it's been fixed. Just download again and it will be good.

;)

gozk / 2008-01-18 15:53:10   

Is it worth waiting for the 'big update?'

Also if i update to v070 could you tell me the best to back up my site, so that it will keep any customizations i've made.

Many thanks

G

Vaska A / 2008-01-18 16:08:07   

Wait.

hobs83 / 2008-01-19 12:08:13   

When is the big update expected to come?

I was going to start building my portfolio website with the current app - With the new Indexhibit soon to be released would it wipe my existing site (if I want the new indexhibit).

Vaska A / 2008-01-19 17:33:13   

No, it won't wipe out your existing site...that's why it's taking longer to release (and translations).

Unless you have issues with the year defaults bug you don't need to upgrade. Or, you could..this is how you can upgrade only what is needed to deal with the year defaults bug:

1 - download the new files, unzip them on your hard drive
2 - find the file located at /ndxz-studio/lib/organize.php
3 - upload/replace this file on your website
4 - find the file locationed at /ndxz-studio/site/plugin/index.php
5 - upload/replace this file on your website

These files do not upgrade the language parts...only deal with the year default bug.

Be sure you always back up your site files BEFORE you upgrade...just in case something goes wrong.

lilelfo / 2008-01-28 13:00:47   

Thanks Vaska for this update, sorted some few problems!

How long for the big upate now? Really looking forward to it, loving indexhibit.

This thread has been closed, thank you.