problems with log in

thumette / 2010-01-05 11:02:04   

I apologise for my poor english, I'm french

I've installed Indexhibit one year ago and I didn't have problem until today.
I want to update my site, to put some news works. So I go to mysite/ndxz-studio and login. If I want to click on any link of the back office, I return to the login page. I can't create a new page on the left menu or a new category and I see no more statistics (zero everywhere). Every click goes to the login page.

Do you think I have to re-install my site ?

my url :
http://www.tnvdesign.com

purple / 2010-01-05 23:28:27   

I have the same problem too, I keep going back to the login page everytime I want to edit something, it also happened the same time as you. today just after the new year.
Im looking for an answer too :(

Vaska A / 2010-01-06 01:26:30   

It sounds like your database might be having issues - like it became corrupt.

Try this...using PHPMyAdmin...go into Database > Operations and then Repair Table. See if it helps...

You may need to simply "empty" the statistics table...resetting it back to zero as well.

thumette / 2010-01-06 08:52:41   

Ok, you're right Vaska. I understood it yesterday.
the problem comes from the database. It's need to be purged, repaired or there's a problem with the size of the database wich is over the limit.
Personnaly, this is my problem, i'll have to change the offer and suscribe for a bigger database.
Thank you Vaska, the problem is not coming from Indexhibit

Vaska A / 2010-01-06 10:28:51   

Sounds like it's full...just empty the ndxz_stats table and I bet it works again.

cmorrise / 2011-07-08 23:56:41   

Thank you! Both of these suggestions worked perfectly!

cosh49 / 2011-09-11 10:29:00   

I am new here!!!! I suddenly was "playing around" with my site, and got this problem:
Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/cosh49/www.claudiadelatorre.com/ndxz-studio/site//index.php in /home/cosh49/www.claudiadelatorre.com/index.php on line 81

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cosh49/www.claudiadelatorre.com/index.php on line 81

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/cosh49/www.claudiadelatorre.com/index.php on line 82
what can I do to solve it!??? thanks!

pernin / 2011-09-11 13:40:03   

It seems you have solved it, can see no error :)

This thread has been closed, thank you.