(HELP) CSS , submenu & menu

bankuya / 2010-02-06 11:09:07   

1. guys , do you know how to change the submenu inside the menu look like this --> SUBMENU

PICTURE : CLICKHERE

2. and also how to create a dropdown when we clik the menu section and show the submenu inside in it ? example --> CLICKHERE

Vaska A / 2010-02-06 11:16:13   

Oh man, today is the day people are going to beat us with all caps. Please stop.

bankuya / 2010-02-06 11:23:31   

haha , i'm sorry pal . didn't mean to beat you with all caps really . once again sorry yeah .

but i'm kinna confused already , already messed up with the style.css but can't make like No.1 and No.2 ,

i think on No.2 they using javascript code into the php and in the css yeah ?

Vaska A / 2010-02-06 11:31:09   

It's ok to be confused...I am most of the time as well. ;)

All caps, when you are in here everyday helping out, it's like being yelled at (and it's not the best nettiquette). People do it because they think they will get help faster...but the help around here is really very good already. Anyways...

1. This is pretty simple. First off, I recommend you read the red links in Useful Threads. And to be more specific you could change the padding of the list items:

1. #menu ul li { padding-left: 18px; }

2. Search the forum for 'expand' - there are a couple options to try them out and figure out which one is best for you.

bankuya / 2010-02-06 15:08:29   

ok i will check it now , and thx for the help , guide and the notification about everything that i need to know . Godspeed !

bankuya / 2010-02-07 07:09:46   

excuse me , but i've done seen the expand thread , but to be honest i'm still new and beginner , do i have to mess around with jquery to make the menu became expandable ?

Vaska A / 2010-02-07 08:53:45   

Not sure what 'more expandable' means. You shouldn't have to mess around with anything though if you follow the instructions.

This thread has been closed, thank you.