Exhibits Appear in Reverse Order

jak119 / 2010-02-17 05:52:56   

I've recently installed a new theme however it lists my exhibits in reverse order of how they are from my preferences. On my site I even inserted my only "Downloads" folder at the start of the code however it still appears at the far right. Is there anyway to fix this? I'm assuming it has something to do with the script that creates the expanding menus.

My site

arsondpi / 2010-02-17 08:53:15   

Click Settings ‚Üí Organize ‚Üí and check if that's set on Chronological or Serctional order.
If it's in Chronological change it to Sectional...

jak119 / 2010-02-18 01:28:28   

Sadly that didn't do it. In the "sample" theme it ordered the section in the same manner that they appear on the settings page. This is listing it in exact reverse order.

I feel as though somewhere in this code (below) it's reversing it for some reason, because in the straight PHP I declare the "Downloads" section manually and that still ends up on the right, in reverse of how a standard series of ul elements would appear.

1. /*  Expanding Menus for Indexhibit
  2.  *      uses jquery
  3.  *
  4.  *  Created by Ross Cairns  Mar 2008
  5. */
  6. function expandingMenu(num) {
  7.     var speed = 300;

var item_title = $("#menu ul").eq(num).children(":first");
var items = $("#menu ul").eq(num).children().filter(function (index) { return index > 0; });

/* hide items if not active */
if (items.is(".active") == true) {
items.hide();
}
/* hide items if not active */
if (items.is(".active") == false) {
items.hide();
}

/* add click functions + pointer to title */
item_title.css({cursor:"pointer"}).toggle(
function () {
items.show(speed);
}, function () {
items.hide(speed);
}
)
}

rickykappa / 2010-02-18 09:02:07   

this code is what it says: expandable menu. I guess it has nothing to see with ordering items.

jak119 / 2010-02-18 16:22:42   

That's what I was afraid of, I'll do some digging. Thanks rickykappa and arsondpi for your help!

This thread has been closed, thank you.