Embedding trouble (buy button)

nottooniche / 2016-04-09 17:06:53   

Help!
I've been attempting to embed a Shopify Buy Button into one of my exhibit pages. But when I paste it in nothing shows up. I contacted Shopify about this issue. They looked into it extensively and came to the conclusion that something within Indexhibit must be blocking the javascript in the Buy Button.
Is there something I can do to fix this?

1. the embed code is
  2. <div data-embed_type="product" data-shop="not-too-niche.myshopify.com" data-product_name="helmet hat" data-product_handle="helmet-hat" data-has_image="true" data-display_size="compact" data-redirect_to="modal" data-buy_button_text="purchase" data-buy_button_out_of_stock_text="Out of Stock" data-buy_button_product_unavailable_text="Unavailable" data-button_background_color="fafccf" data-button_text_color="000000" data-product_modal="true" data-product_title_color="000000" data-next_page_button_text="Next page"></div>
  3. <script type="text/javascript">
  4. document.getElementById('ShopifyEmbedScript') || document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src="widgets.shopifyapps.com/assets/widgets/embed/client.js" id="ShopifyEmbedScript"></…;');
  5. </script>
  6. <noscript><a href="not-too-niche.myshopify.com/cart/10843694148:1" target="_blank">Buy helmet hat</a></…;

thanks,
allie
nottooniche.com/

This thread has been closed, thank you.