Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

I changed the password on Preferences and can't log in again. Problems with Admin Panel.

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

Engin
TURKEY
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi there,

hope all is fine

I have 2 main issue going on with my Indexhibit, I will be looking forward to your help as soon as possible.

1. A server guy uploaded the new version of Indexhibit, all worked fine. ( my web site is engintulay.com )

2. I have changed the Password on Preferences section, I confirmed the password but can not login into Indexhibit after that. The login name was ''admin'' and I did not change it.

3. On ''User'' section in admin panel, before I also changed the login name. The user name was my name and surname ( Engin Tulay ) and I only changed the login name there. After that, I lost the admin panel totally.

4. Indexhibit tried to retrieve my password and username by e-mail when attempted to log in many times; but this e-mail never arrived.

Please help me to solve those issues, especially to log in to my indexhibit and having my admin panel back.

I am not familiar with web design area, so please try to explain things like you are talking to 5 years old child; thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much in advance, I am looking forward to your help.

Regards.

zlnds
GERMANY
10 month(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi,
similar problem, waiting for an email to reset password for /indxzstudio/, but it won't arrive.
Would appreciate any leads to log in again, many thanks!

Only purchasers of Indexhibit are able to post in the forum.