Indexhibit
Index + Exhibit

Login:

Created by
Daniel Eatock
Jeffery Vaska
And You

Indexhibit was updated to version 2.1.4 on April 10, 2017.

Create pages in pages ?

Indexhibit version: 2.0
Thread is not resolved.

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Hi,
How do you make multiple pages in an exhibit section ?
Pages should show next/previous page on top of it.

Menu Index
Exhibit 1 -> Exhibit 1 page1 , Exhibit 1 page2, Exhibit 1 page3, ...
Exhibit 2 -> Exhibit 2 page1, Exhibit 2 page2, Exhibit 2 page3, ...

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Something like this :

chloepoizat.com/index.php/dessins/fictions/

but the text should be different for each pic (I guess it is possible with image caption isn't it ?).

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Sorry to bump but I can't go any further in my work and it is getting really frustrating, can anyone please give a hint ?

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Looks like permalink option. Problem is it's only onclik feature, and I don't want that pages display if you clik on an image in that page. I want it to show directly when you click from the index menu, like the website I linked previously. Please help.

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Ok, that was not self explanatory at-all, I had to create a link from the index and hide the exhibit page from the index.
The link points to first image & the exhibit option is on permalink.
Now I have my pages, but however there's still stuff I need to fix that doesn't seem to appear as options in any way.

I guess I'll need to get my hands dirty for further tweaks isn't it ?
Sorry if that sounds stupid but I'm discovering site admin with this.

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Couldn't find where is the "Back" link created. How do you remove it ?

blukaet
SWITZERLAND
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

It seems to me the site you linked to is using the Slideshow format. Select it from the Exhibit Options dropdown menu and you should get what you're looking for.

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

I looked into plugin.ndxz_media.php but couldn't find any "Back" text.

Thanks for your answer blukaet, I found in the 31st post of this thread indexhibit.org/forum/thread/15252/ a link to that format, I only uploaded the format file that was missing from my install & activated it. The back link is gone ! But the format looks defective ("where" is blocked at 1, another "where" display that "works" flickers on top of the image, navigation below option broke it even more).
Made backups & tried replacing existing files with all what's included in the archive, after cache refresh I had same results.

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Just verified that I didn't made any mistake, the archive of the last indexhibit version doesn't have a slideshow format (ndxzsite/plugins/) : indexhibit.org/manage/download/

blukaet
SWITZERLAND
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

Follow this thread and do as said in the instructions.
indexhibit.org/forum/thread/16931/
I don't remember where I got everything, but most likely from there. I have it on one page of my site and it works as it should.

What is the "where" you're talking about?

Sach
FRANCE
2 year(s) ago
Permalink Post

"where" is the div id for page display.
In my last post I didn't yet noticed, my filezilla wouldn't update older files. I fixed that just now so I'm not sure if the format on that link works or not...
However, it works now with yours. Thanks !

Showing 1 - 11 of 11 posts in Forum » Troubleshooting » Create pages in pages ?

This thread has been closed, thank you.